Doors - Elementary
STAFF AND LEADER PREPARATION:
Series Overview and Supply Lists – this highlights the parts of the curriculum that are special for this series and gives you some visuals to help understand what’s in the curriculum package. We have also created a shopping list so you can see what you have to gather for the whole series.
Leader Support – including a leader’s guide to be used during the service and devotionals are designed to prepared the leader’s heart before they serve.
PRINTABLE TEACHING TOOLS:
(Printable) Teaching Tool – this tool is for teaching the Bible story. For this series, the suggested teaching tool is the Bible Board. Look in the folder to see more instructions about how to make a Bible Board.
Crafts and Coloring pages – each craft and coloring page is custom designed to help reinforce the teaching objective of the day.
Family Take Home Piece - for this series, a family poster with different prayer activities has been created to help encourage the children and their parents to partake in prayer together.
Our curriculum is made up of several media elements. You can choose to download each individual asset or download all of the assets pre-assembled in a Keynote (Mac) or PowerPoint (PC) presentation. In either case, consider your computer and internet connection before you begin your download process.
- SLIDES –These help the leader stay on track between videos.
- COUNTDOWN— this five-minute countdown is used as a way to help the kids transition in the program.
- WORSHIP— these are the worship songs we’ve selected for the series. For more worship songs you can check out our worship section of the SK Store.
- ANIMATED BIBLE STORIES— these animations tell the Bible story.
- PASTOR TEACHING VIDEO – this video will expand upon the teaching point of the day. For the series, the suggested video is “Skuppets at Sea.” The Skuppets, along with Pastor Steve Adams, will help the kids better understand prayer and how to talk to God while they are out on the ocean.
- BUBBLE TIME VIDEO – this video is a fun and interactive way to get the kids moving during the program by popping some bubbles. The idea is that the kids have to pop the bubbles to reveal the Bible verse.
Or, download the whole media package with just one click:
- Complete Program – available in Key Note for Mac OR PowerPoint for PC – this compiles the whole program – slides, videos, worship – in one complete package. The slide numbers and program order correspond with the Program Outline for Leaders.
- Social Media Sharable —these are images and videos that you can share on your social media channels to help boost the exposure of your ministry and teaching in your congregation. This is a great way to help parents know what’s going on in the service.